Unified Remote by default only runs once you’re logged in which makes impossible to use Unified remote to login with your phone.
Using Task Scheduler, this tutorial shows you a quick way on how to launch Unified Remote on Windows startup so you can login with your phone.
- Open Task Scheduler – Click the Windows (Start) Key > Type Task > Click Task Scheduler
- Create Task – Click Create Task
- Configure Task
- General Tab – Give the Task a Name > Select Run whether user is logged on or not
- Trigger Tab – Click New > Click the Drop Down > Select At Startup
- Actions Tab – Click New > Click Browse > Select File C:\Program Files (x86)\Unified Remote\RemoteServerWin.exe
- Setting Tab – Uncheck Stop the task if it runs longer than
- Save Task – Click OK Twice > Enter in your password for a user that has admin privileges